PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION
Application for admission to the course should be made in prescribed form, which is attached with the prospectus. Application Forms Properly & Correctly filled in block letters should be send along with priscribed Registration fee. Candidate seeking admission to the course should attach the following documents with the Application form.
Medical form duly filled & Signed by a Registered Medical Practitioner.
Three Attested Copies of the Mark-sheet of qualifying Examination.
Five Passport Size Photographs.
Four self addressed envelopes of size 9" x 4" bearing the postal stamps worth Rs. 25/- each.
Note:-A Demand Draft of the prescribed fees at the time of admission should be in the name of HINDUSTAN AERASPACE & ENGINEERING payable at PUNE, must be submitted along with the Admission Form. The fees are also acceptable in cash.
"FIRST COME FIRST SERVE" is the principle adopted by the authority of the Institute while providing admission to the selected candidates. In case a candidate deserves admission but due to the unavailability of seats he is not admitted, in such case the student can reserve their seat for the next session by depositing prescribed fees in advance to secure their seats.
In case a student does not receive any information regarding his or her admission within 20 days after the submission of complete application form, he or she should immediately contact with the Institute authority either personally or through correspondence.
The candidate with outstanding qualification will always be preferred for admission.
ADMISSION FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS
Admission for foreigners would be taken under the rule framed by the Govt. of India, State Govt. & DGCA from time to time. A security clearance should be obtained from the concerned embassy and forwarded to the DGCA office for necessary action. Foreign student can obtain Prospects & Application Form on payment of US $ 10. NRI Sponsored candidate seeking admission should submit sponsor certificate if required along with the admission form as per Govt. / DGCA rules.
To be eligible for appearing in any Examination a Student/Trainee should have been present for at least 80% of the Training Period.
CONDUCT OF STUDENTS
The following Rules & Regulations of Institute shall be observed strictly.
Every student will strictly adhere to the rules & regulation of the Institute. They should be neatly dressed.
Students should maintain the Tuition Notes & Record of Practical Work up to date. Tuition Notes & Practical Records will be checked by the Instructor every month. He/She should have a set of their own A.M.E. text books related with their subjects & tool kits of their own.
When syllabus is completed as per the lesson planning, the students Tuition Notes & Workshop Records should be deposited to Chief Instructor ( C.I. ) for his scrutiny.
Late comers should report to the C.I. before entering classes. In the absence of C.I/ Dy. C.I will deal with such cases & inform to the Chief Instructor. No student is allowed to leave class /workshop without the permission of the Instructor in-charge of the class/workshop superintendent.
All leave Application will be addressed to the C.I. who is the sanctioning authority. Students absent themselves without leave for more than a week should obtain the permission of the C.I before attending the next class. Minimum of 80% attendance is compulsory for every student to sit for the semester exam or he/she shall be debarred from the Exam.
In addition to our practical facilities students are required to pay the actual cost (which will be nominal) for the practicals if any arranged with other organisations.
Ragging among Junior & Senior Students is strictly prohibited with in & out of premises of the Institute. A cordial relation ship among the student is desirable & any violation of the disciplinary rules may put a student into a serious trouble.
Candidates appearing for current semester will not be promoted to the next semester till candidate clears the previous semester exams. In consecutive two attempts if the candidate is not clearing the reexam paper then candidate will be back faced. For eligible to appear the re exam one should clear atleast one paper otherwise the candidate would not be allowed to appear the exam consequently leading to the semester back and required to pay tution fee again.
REFUND OF FEE
The admission fee & other fee paid by the student is spent on the Institute for providing better facilities to the students & also to meet the huge advertisement expenses, maintenance & other related activities to provide quality in education. Hence no refund of fee is permissible once a candidate has been admitted to the Institute. The fee & the other charges once paid will under no circumstances be refundable, transferable or adjusted even if a student does not attend even a single class. Students discontinuing in the middle of the course will forfiet the fee, other charge & security deposit.
In case of any dispute between the management of the Institute & Students, Parents or Guardian only the civil court in Pune will have legal jurisdiction.
UNIFORMS TO BE PURCHASED BY THE STUDENT
For Workshop :
1. Overall of Grey Colour
2. Leather Shoes/ Rubber Soled Shoes
3. A Pair of Black Shoes
For Classroom :
1. Oxford Blue Trousers with a Black Leather Belt, Oxford Blue Blazers
2. White Shirt with one Front Pocket with Monogram, Shoulders Flaps & a Blue Tie.
3. A Pair of Black Shoes
ADMISSION TO HOSTEL
- For admission to the hostel the students will have to apply in the prescribed application form separately .
- The first comers will be adjusted first in the hostel. The principle of "First Come First Serve" will be applied in the cases for admission to the hostels.
- The hostel fee have to be deposited at a lump-sum for one year (only lodging charges)
- The students will have to abide by the rules and regulations of the Hostel living.
- The prescribed hostel fee will have to be deposited within time by the student admitted to the hostel.
The mess will be fully managed & shared by the students. Students are liable to pay the actual cost of their share. Mess too remains compulsory for hostellers. In the Annual Hostel Fee Mess charges is not included.
GUESTS AND VISITORS
- While entertaining their guests the boarders will have to write to the warden for permission.
- Female visitors are not allowed in the boys hostel and vice-versa.
- Admission rights for the guests and the visitors are reserved with the warden.
HOSTEL RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The allocation of the rooms to the students is subject to their depositing the concerned hostel fees to the Institute.
- The boarders are not allowed to interchange their rooms.
- The warden can shift the students from one room to the other without assigning any reason.
- Extra electrical appliances such as heaters, air conditioner, coolers, reflectors, radio. T.V. etc. are not allowed within the boarding room.
- The roll call time is 9 P.M. when each boarder is to be within the hostel premises.
- Absentees will have to pay a fine of Rs. 5.00 per day.
- The institute will equip the room with a study table, a cot, a tube light, and bulbs etc. When the hostellers vacate the room he/she will leave all the furniture and light fittings as such.
- The furniture of one room will not be transferred to the other room by any of the hostellers.
- Cooking or boiling of any sort is not allowed inside the hostel rooms.
- Table lamps, lock and key are not provided by the Institute. The hosteller will arrange these for himself/herself.
- The inmates are required to keep the rooms neat and clean. The sanitary sense ought to have been observed by them.
- During the institute study hours the boarders should not remain with in their rooms. If found, they may be fined.
- Smoking, gambling and the use of intoxicants or the video cassettes strictly prohibited within the premises of the hostel.
- No explosive can be brought stored with in the premises of the hostel.
- The hostel fee have to be deposited at a lumpsum for one year (including lodging & boarding)
- For any damage to the room wares the dwellers shall be solely responsible and they will have to bear the expenses incurred in the repair.
- The boarder will have to undergo their medical checkup from time to time.
- Dwelling outside the hostel premises after 9 p.m. will not be allowed without the written permission of the warden.
- Girls will be allowed after query from their parents or guardians.
- The hostels are provided with common bathrooms and modern style toilets.
- Hostel fee too remain non refundable. Caution money however, be refundable with due deduction, if any.
- Obedience and discipline are the most essential requirements for stay in the hostel.
- Any act of indiscipline and moral depravity may throw a student to suspension for a definite period or even expulsion from the institute outright.
- The above rules are tenacious and are subject to change any time at the discretion of the warden or the person of the institute. The warden will observe the obeyance of the aforesaid and regulations.
- The decision of the warden on any time of the hostel affairs shall be final and binding on the boarders. It will always remain unquestionable.
- Hostel and mess remains compulsory to all outstation students unless and until for special reasons.
NOTE: ACTUAL STUDENT COST FOR THE ON JOB TRAINING SHOULD BE PAID DIRECTLY TO THE CONCERNED ORGANISATION UNDRTAKING THE ON JOB PRACTICALS.